G (part 2)

GREYSEN

I saved the best G for last, the best G of my life (besides my dad, GARLAND). Greysen is a joy to be around. I know I'm biased because he is my nephew, but I have no doubt that even if he wasn't, he would still be my current favorite child (in about 5 months he will be tied as my favorite). For being the youngest of the nanny crew, you would think he'd be the hardest just because young babies typically demand more attention and time. Not this boy. He still gets tons of attention, but he is also perfectly content to sit in the Bumbo or lay on the floor for an hour watching all the other children. He takes it all in, smiles when it applies, talks when he has something to tell them and just sits happily. I don't think I've ever loved anyone more. And I can't wait to have another nephew or niece to love just as much as I love this little guy:

Need I say more?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?