Deer

This morning I was shoveling the very large driveway of the house where I'm dogsitting. I was just finishing up the steps when I noticed this doe staring at me. After I took the photo, I looked to my left and there was also a buck staring at me. I was about to take a photo of him, but before I could, he started slowly walking towards me while still chewing whatever he was eating. Clearly he was telling me, "Back off, bitch." So I did. Since I still had a lot of shoveling to do, I tried to scare it off (while standing safely in the doorway), but finally the dog scared him off and I got back to shoveling.

Comments

jdoc said…
Great shot. Looking forward to all of your pics during this blogging challenge!

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?