St. Paul

I had a wonderful time last weekend in St. Paul. Five whole days of hanging out with my sisters, one bro-in-law and nephews. It was just what the Dockter ordered! The weather was beautiful, so it was a lot time playing outside, going on walks and throwing rocks in "the shiny water."



I loved watching how Greysen and Sam are together and I know it will only be more fun the older they get. Greysen would ask, "Do you want to play with cars with me, Sam?" And Sam just wanted to do everything his cousin was doing. All he needs a little more time with Greysen and he will be walking and talking as much as his cousin! Which is why I wish we lived closer together.



It was also nice to get some sister alone time on, of course, a shopping trip! As much as I love my nephews, we so rarely get sister time. Even though it was only a couple hours, it was great.



And I think the highlight of our trip for the boys (and for all of us to see) may have been Choo Choo Bob's Train Store. I'm pretty sure we could have left both Greysen and Sam there for an hour and when we came back, they would have been in the exact same spot playing with trains. It was cute to see their shared interest.


Spending time with both my sweet boys made it especially hard to come back to reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?