Make every day Earth Day.

Saturday, April 22nd is Earth Day. In my opinion, this is the most important day of the year. However, I feel that we need to make every day Earth Day. We take our home for granted. People worry about a lot of different issues, but we seem to forget that if we don't start taking better care of our Earth, other issues won't matter because we will no longer have food to eat, water to drink, air to breathe or a place to call home. Every entry this week will have something to do with the environment and/or Earth Day. Today, I want to encourage you all to do something for our Earth. Recycle, walk or bike, pick up some litter, etc. Or take part in an Earth Day or environmental event. If you don't know where to find an event, look at the Earth Day Network to help you find something. Nothing matters more than our Earth.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Happy Earth Day to you too. I will make sure to do something extra for the environment, because I know this is what you believe in and I am very proud you.
MDoc

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?