Day 9

faceless self portrait

My idea for a faceless self portrait was to show something that still shows it's me. Hence, my scars. The one above, a 5 inch scar from when I was 10, when my right leg had a fight with a metal milkbox with a hinge sticking out. The one below from when I was 20, a laproscopic surgery gone bad. Should have only been the small scar inside my belly button, instead you can see only the top few inches of a 7 inch scar on my stomach. What can I say, when I get a scar, I like to go all out.

Comments

I tried commenting the other day but I received an error message. I love these photos. They are so stark and moving. The black and white is beautiful.
jdoc said…
I remember those days like yesterday. Scar quota filled!

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?