Me

I need to start working on myself. Take my health into my own hands. I need to make some doctor appointments, plan some yoga and bike rides, plan some time with friends. Making decisions and calling for these things is overwhelming for me and causes panic. So it is challenge, always, but it is the only way to make me feel better. So here is my plan.

Step 1: Research and find a counselor that will help with my anxiety and panic. Research a yoga place that has restorative yoga, the only kind I can do for now.

Step 2: Call/go online and make the following appointments: ob/gyn, general practitioner, dentist, physical therapy, therapy, yoga, health insurance to see what they cover.

Step 3: Check my calendar to figure out when I can make plans with some of my besties that live far and near. I need friend therapy badly.

I won't set a timeline, because if I don't achieve it, it will cause me to feel even more anxious. But these all will get done. And writing them down on here will help make it happen.

Comments

mdoc said…
Great plan!

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?