Five year plan, cont.

Okay, well, my five year plan has taken on some changes. Bound to happen, I know.

First off, without saying what company I work for, there are some possible big changes that may happen. And if it does, I may lose my pension. Which is my only reason of wanting to stick with the compay for the next 4 years. So if that happens, it will be time to find a new job. Which may be a good thing since I am liking mine less and less everyday. Still love the people, but everything else is lacking. Maybe if it happens it will be time to make a move, we will see what happens.

I told one of the new women at work about my 5 year plan. A few weeks after telling her, there must have been some baby talk. As she was leaving that day, she said in passing, "Five year plan, right, more like one or two." I am wanting a baby more than ever. I think about it all the time. I swear every young woman at my company is pregnant right now. All of them. It is killing me.

If I can get my finances in order, the 5 year plan may shorten, even to a 2 or 3 year plan. Stay tuned.

Comments

teacherwoman said…
Just because it is a 5 year plan, doesn't me it can't happen prior to the 5 years being up, right?

Do you have a book suggestions? Hopefully we will start picking on thursday...

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

What do I do?

Target