Born to be a mother

I just got home from the movie Juno. It is my favorite movie. Ever. Loved. It. Pulled on my heartstrings quite a bit though.

When I first found out that I had endometriosis, I decided that by the age of 27 I would start trying to have a baby with or without a guy in my life. I turn 27 in less than 2 months and financially I am nowhere near ready to have a baby. But emotionally, I was ready years ago.

The movie made my want for a baby even more evident. Jennifer Garner's character said something I loved, "Is there something you just knew you were born to do. ... I was born to be a mother." I was born to be a mother.

Stupid movie, making me want a baby even more (if that's possible) and making me cry a lot. Oh, how I love you though.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Juno was one of the only movies I went to twice this year. LOVED IT! And you will be a mom - an amazing one.
teacherwoman said…
I still want to see Juno. I think it looks really good.

I agree with the post above.. you will be an absolutely amazing mother! In due time. :)

P.S. I will be in the cities this coming weekend, for a birthday friday night, but I don't know what is planned for the rest of the weekend. Maybe we could even catch up for lunch or dinner! I will have to check with the boss though,...
I haven't seen the movie, but have a baby damnit. :o) You'll be great and I'll get a puppy and it'll be great. Just do it!!! I'm sure we could find you a dude for that. :)
Holly said…
I saw Juno movie a few weeks ago and absolutely loved it! I hope you get your chance to be a mother soon - like everyone, I agree you'll be amazing.

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope you had a wonderful day and a great birth week!

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?