Nada

There's plenty going on in my life, yet at the same time not really anything at all. Which is why I never feel inspired to write. Sorry folks, I'm boring. Of course I can always talk about my upcoming nephew, only about 14 1/2 weeks until he'll be here! I can't contain my excitement, yet I'll be talking about him plenty in the future, so I'll let the Mama-to-be write about the pregnancy on her blog and save all my writing about it for when he's FINALLY here! And trust me, you won't shut me up about it then, and pictures will definitely be posted. Until then, I'll write about nothing important, as this entry proves.

Comments

BDoc said…
CDOC!!! I'm so excited you're writing! Keep it up. The Doc Sister are rocking the blogs now. Hey, maybe we should have a contest like JDoc is with her peeps. That could keep us blogging and maybe even give us something to blog about ...

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?