Backlash

States bypass Bush on enviro regulations and Ex-heads of EPA blast Bush on Global Warming

It's about time we take matters into our own hands! And finally the states are, good for them! Yesterday I overheard a lady in a store say she took 3 ticks off her dog, it is JANUARY! Long time from tick season. This weather is freaking me out. I have been wearing long sleeve shirts and no coat for the past few days. This is supposed to be the coldest month in Connecticut. I will continue to talk about this topic because I feel it is the most important issue we are dealing with, so get used to reading about it on my blog.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am with you on this one. Keep it up.
Mdoc
teacherwoman said…
You are right...I think it is supposed to be the coldest month in any state that gets snow...but I don't think it is. Finally, yesterday we had what felt like January weather here. I couldn't believe that I was excited, but this warm weather thing is scary. Today it is only supposed to be a high of 11, but the sun seems to be melting some snow anyways...and this week we will be back up into the 30's again. Very interesting....
Anonymous said…
I am also blaming global warming for my recent break up. No one needs to cuddle up here to stay warm any more. Damn global warming.
Anonymous said…
It IS scary! It is 4PM on Monday, and it is RAINING outside! I couldn't believe that I was driving home and it was pouring. It only lasted a few minutes, but WOW! Stand your ground, I am behind you...it is scary!
Anonymous said…
Clearly global warming, and thus, the Bush Admin. is the cause of many ailments in this world - drought, fires, earthquakes, break ups, the zit on my chin, and most certainly the weight I've gained in the past few months.

I"ll forever maintain that nothing good ever came from Texas ....except Texas toast.

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?