What a week!

I started my new job on Wednesday. No, it is not a third job. It replaces the first job I had here. It has health benefits and many other great perks. Things are going well, although I haven't learned too much yet, except for filing and alphabetizing. Since I have to wake up earlier than before, it has left me exhausted all week, especially since I am still working at job number 2 with kids in the evenings.

So the week has been stressful, and adding to the stress is that my car has had smoke coming from under the hood, which means no driving it and paying money I don't have to get it fixed.

And all this stress leads to mistakes, such as going to babysit, getting a ride home from the mother of the baby that cried ALL NIGHT, then finding out I don't have the right key to get in my house. Lovely. Good thing my sister has a great friend (who is my friend too) that rocks and drove over to let me in.

I am glad tomorrow is Sunday, which means the start of a new week. Things can only go up from here. Especially since I like my new job.

Comments

teacherwoman said…
Oh hunny.... sometimes you have the worst luck! I hope this coming week is better!

Are you coming to Bis for Easter by chance?

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?