Thankful

It only makes sense to write about what I am thankful for on Thanksgiving.

There are the obvious ones:

-Family
-Friends
-Health
-A place to live
-Food to eat
-Clean water to drink
-Happiness
-A place to go today (even though it intrigued me to spend the day alone, but my sister wouldn't let me)

Then there are all those other things:

-That I had/have the courage to:
~Deal with my anxiety
~Sign up for a free dating website
~Ask out two guys (they both said yes!)
~Make friends
~Be alone, I love it
~Finally take some action on dealing with debt

-That JM FINALLY got to go home from the hospital and things are going relatively well
-That is it is finally snowing
-That there is only a little over a year until Bush will be out of office, and well there is still a chance to get someone even worse in office (aka Fred Thompson), I am thankful that there is finally hope for a brighter future in this country
-That people are finally opening there eyes about Global Warming, it is about time.
-That I have still have options to deal with my endometriosis (even though they are few and not the best, they are options nonetheless)
-That I have a job that gives me health insurance and flying benefits
-That I like my coworkers as much as I do
-That I have a date this Saturday!!!
-That I get to see some of my best friends in the next couple weeks
-That I get to be with my family for Christmas, even if I don't end up getting Christmas Eve off from work
-That I finally felt like writing on this blog:)!

Comments

BDoc said…
And I am thankful that you have so much to be thankful for. Love you.
Holly said…
I'm so glad you felt like writing on your blog again! It's always great hearing what you have to say. Wonderful list!
teacherwoman said…
great post! Glad to see you happy and posting again!
How did your date go?

Oh, and nice list. :)

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?