C

CAMERA

A couple weekends ago I got to use a nice digital camera. I can't remember the last time that I took so many photographs and it felt great. I don't take as many photos as I used to because I have a film camera, which I still love, but finding a place to develop and print the photos isn't as easy as it used to be. With camera in hand, I remembered quickly that photography really is my passion, what I love doing more than pretty much anything. It was 5 years ago this summer that I attended photography school and left with a Certificate of Professional Photography. And after that weekend with a borrowed camera, I fully intend on making use of that certificate. So next step is, as soon as financially possible, to buy my own digital camera, spend time getting to know it, then restart my photographic journey. It was a long time coming and I'm glad I was reminded of what I really want to do with my life.

Comments

You have talent. Even if you can't get an expensive one right away, some of the point and shoots have options that you may like. I have a Canon and I don't use all its functions since I have no idea how to use them all.
Amy P. said…
these are both awesome photos! which reminds me, wanna take some pics of Mr. B this weekend?
BDoc said…
I LOVE these photos. SO CUTE. Do I have the one of G's feet? I need it via email - will you send it to me?

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?