L

LOCKS of LOVE

I chopped off all my hair today. For the third time I will be donating it to Locks of Love. Not only does it make me feel good to donate to a good cause, I also love getting lots of different hair lengths in the time it takes to grow my hair out. Knowing that my hair goes to something for children really takes away all the anxiety of a drastic haircut. And getting the thank you card in the mail puts a smile on my face. It's such a little thing to do to make a big difference in someones life.

Comments

It felt great the one time I did it. I haven't been able to grow my hair out that long again. I've been keeping it short. But maybe I'll do it again. I just don't want to look like some chick who thinks her hair is cute long, but really looks like she's balding. You'd tell me, wouldn't you?
BDoc said…
I love your hair short. You look so sassy!

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?