M

MISCELLANEOUS

I have a cold, first of the season. It's not too bad, so let's hope it's the only cold of the season because I can deal with this.

I've been way too busy lately. I'm over it. I need to start telling more people no. "No, I don't want to babysit. No, I don't want to dogsit." There. But they probably won't hear me on here. Granted, there are certain people I really enjoy babysitting and dogsitting for, but I just can't do this all the time anymore. I'm exhausted. Which is probably why I have a cold.

I'm over being single. Not because I want to be in a relationship just to be in a relationship, but because I want companionship. How do I find that in Helena? I've tried online dating and blind dates without success. All my babysitting and dogsitting makes it hard to meet people.

I have one really good friend in Helena. And she's moving to Japan in less than a month. Why do all the good ones have to live so stinking far away? Another reason to date, so I'll have someone to hang out with again besides my family (I love hanging out with you family, just saying I need other people to hang out with too).

The leaves are changing colors, fall is almost here. I want to be more active this winter, and fall seems like a good time to start. I need to buy new tennis shoes so I can get back to running, then maybe this winter I can go skiing and snowshoeing without being completely out of breath every second. Maybe doing outdoors stuff is a good way to meet some people for friends and dating, I'd like to have those kind of people around to encourage my activeness.

Back to that cold, maybe I should go back to bed. It sounds like a good way to spend a Sunday where I canceled most my plans.

Comments

I hear you about the friends things but completely disagree on running. I don't run. :)

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?