New hair



You can look at my previous post for the before, these are the after, both straight (when she styled it) and curly, which is how it will usually be. I know you are just getting the back view here, but I don't want strangers to see me, at least until after I am done with the nanny job. If I didn't email you the front and side photos, and you want them (and know me), just let me know! It is pretty drastic since it is longer in the front and short in the back, but I love it straight and am starting to love it curly, it just took a little getting used to! I hope you like it!

Comments

teacherwoman said…
So cute! I just had to say that again... It fits your personality well! :)
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

It's so funky when it's strange....just edgy, but soft and sweeter when it's curly, but still interesting.

I want your girl to cut my hair! Think she would? ;)
strange should equal straight. It was late when I wrote that! :)

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?