H

HAPPY

I saw Greysen today, which makes me happy. I haven't spent more than an hour or two with him in the past 2 weeks because his family has been traveling a lot.


HERETIC
Apparently I'm a bit of a heretic. The definition is "anyone who does not conform to an established attitude, doctrine, or principle." It mostly has to do with religious topics, so it's particularly fitting right now. It don't see anything at all wrong with Muslims building a mosque near Ground Zero. Muslims died on 9/11 too, and not just the "bad guys." When I lived in Minneapolis, I took care of several Muslim children and they and their families were good people. Just as with any religion, there are good and bad. You can't let one small group that take things too far represent how most others in that religion are. In fact, Christians have started most wars and done a lot of bad things themselves in "the name of Jesus/God." And if it is disrespectful for Muslims to build a Mosque near Ground Zero, then shouldn't we find it highly offensive that anything Christian has been built near anything to do with the Holocaust? And since that took place in most of Germany, there really shouldn't be any Christian churches in most of Europe. I know how ridiculous that sounds, but that's my point. The controversy over the mosque near Ground Zero is just that, ridiculous.

HELP
Mostly, I had no idea what to write for H, which is why it took me so long to write this entry. So, what would be your idea for H?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?