G (part 1)

GIGI
Gigi is the only girl in my nannying bunch, at least for 4 more days. Let me tell you, that girl is way smarter than any 20 month old should be. She doesn't talk much, but the things she knows is crazy. She understands words you wouldn't expect her to know (scared), even when you spell them out (outside). She knows what things will drive me nuts, so she does them (refusing to eat any of her food with a smirk on her face). She knows what her parents will let her get away with that I won't let her get away with, so she'll do those things the second her mom walks in the door (won't try to touch my cell phone all day, but grab it and refuse to give it back when her mom walks in the door).

She's also very sweet, she loves her little friends and likes to take care of the babies. She is very obedient for her age, which makes my life easier. She says my name quite often and recently doesn't want to leave when her mom comes to get her. Which is sad, because I only have 4 more days with her and then her family is moving to California. And even though she can drive me up the wall, I will miss that little girl.

Comments

Amy P. said…
That's my favorite picture of B & G! I'm sure he'll miss her too.

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?