Updates

This entry is updates. First, I did it! I ran yesterday for 30 straight minutes! I said in a previous blog that running that long was my goal for this week and yesterday was the first and possibly only day I will run this week, so I knew if I wanted to accomplish my goal, I had to do it (it rained Monday and Tuesday and is supposed to rain today through Monday). It was torturous for the first 20 minutes, but then I hit a point of it being easy and could have kept going longer than 30 minutes, but I knew I was going to be sore today, so I didn't push it. On the treadmill, I was consistently running 10 minute miles, so I ran about 3 miles yesterday (or a little less with hills slowing me down). Second, I think I found the answer to my tv problem, at least for the weekend anyway, in case you were all worried:). There is a Gilmore Girls Marathon on Sunday on ABC Family, so I can spend that rainy day watching and relaxing, it will be great. Third, keeping you posted on the haps with the girls, Baby S2 started crawling yesterday and pulled herself up to standing 2 days ago. Which means more work for me because she gets into EVERYTHING. She has also learned the word no, which is great! Yesterday, after telling her no 3 times when trying to chew on the chair, she got mad, screamed and started to cry. As for S, we are doing well, not too many bad days. The only problem is that the mom (L) came up to my room twice this week to talk to me (one time was last night to talk about Chris Daughtry being voted off American Idol last night and all I can say is WTF!) and both times S barges into my room, starts playing with my things, jumps on my bed and tries to take things when she leaves. After the first time, I warned her that if she does it again, she will not be allowed in my room ever, and then she did it again. So I will hold up to my end of the deal, she is not allowed in here ever. And I am now comfortable to enforce rules around her parents, so if L comes up here to talk to me again, I will not let S in. That is all for the updates!

Comments

teacherwoman said…
WTF is right about Chris. WTF! I am so upset!
Happy Nurses' Week.

Just thought I'd throw that in.

There was an ad in the paper here advertising for a nanny for $700 a week and it wasn't a live-in position. Crazy!

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?