Back to Reality

Okay, so I didn't blog twice yesterday. But two days in a row is pretty damn good, so be happy with it.

On Monday I leave home to return to my daily schedule of being a nanny. I wasn't really homesick when I was there before mostly because I was going to see my family soon. In my head, I am not returning. I keep having the thought: I left home for a couple months, I am done with being a nanny now and I am back home for good. Not the case. I get the feeling that when I return to CT, I will be more homesick than I was before.

On a happy note, the mother is going back to work as soon as I return from home. I am happy about this because the little girl listens to me SO well when her mother isn't around and I can't wait to start enjoying her more without the whining and not listening. Also, I get to create my own schedule for the day: when we get up, when we leave for school, what we do after school. It will be all me and I like having that control. I already have a daily schedule planned and I am going to start getting projects together for after school. I like having a routine when it comes to kids, as do they. The more structure, the better they learn and listen.

So while I have to return to my life as a nanny, I will be homesick, no doubt, but I will be back in my daily schedule, which I welcome.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I will make a plan to come visit soon so that can look forward to that. You can count on jdoc to be there in April though and maybe I'll come at the same time.

I heart you so much.

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

What do I do?

Target