F in Blog Entry

I am failing at blog entry. I am sure by now everyone that actually reads my blog (about 5 people) has now stopped for the lack of entries, with the exception of my impatient sister (see Ramblings of an Impatient Sister on Slapdash). I have always enjoyed writing, but without something or someone pushing me to do it (again, other than my impatient sister), it is harder to do than I imagined it would be. So I apologize to my readers for not keeping up with my blog entries, I will try to do better. In fact, I may even blog twice today.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sounds like a good resolution to me.
Anonymous said…
It's about time. New Years is a good time to start something new - like posting blogs regularly ;-)

Impatient Sister,
Bdoc

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?