Blogger's block

Instead of having writer's block, I have blogger's block. Every night I sit down and think about the various topics I could write about on my blog. I think about the family I work for, the things the little girl has said, my trip to NYC this past weekend (which was so much fun and great to see my friend from photography school). But for some reason, I don't want to write about any of them. I am not sure why I don't want to talk about them, they all are good topics and I have plenty to say about all of them, but nothing comes to mind when I sit down to write. So I have taken out the book my sister jdoc gave me for my birthday a few years ago, "A New Leaf: Ideas for Writing, Inspired by Trees". I will look through it the next couple nights and maybe I will find something to blog about. As for now, I am going to go watch the episodes of LOST from the past 2 weeks that my mother so kindly taped for me. Maybe I will think of something to say about those.

Comments

jm said…
The only way to get through writer's block is to write - and you did that! Good for you! You are a writer.
Anonymous said…
If you'd like for me to write some entries for you to post, let me know. I'd love to be a guest blogger every now and then...

Love you.
cdoc said…
jm, thanks for the words of encouragement. bdoc, you can be a guest blogger anytime!
Anonymous said…
cdoc -- jm said it. You are a writer. Never doubt that. And LOST is a TOTALLY acceptable topic.

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?