Home sweet home

I am finally home. I got to Minneapolis yesterday afternoon. It feels good to finally be here. I have mixed emotions about the kids right now. It hasn't really hit me that I won't see them for a long time, right now it feels like a vaction. I am sure once I settle in, start making my room my own, then it will hit me. I do miss them. I am sitting at a coffee shop/deli/restaurant (not sure what to call it), checking my email and people watching. I am going to look at the newspaper for jobs. I walked here, which was nice, I am finally within walking distance to places. I am not sure where I am going with this, but I just wanted to let everyone know I am here. Soon I will be changing my blog, a new template for a new start, it just seems appropriate. So stay tuned.

Comments

teacherwoman said…
Welcome back to the Midwest! I hope I will be seeing you sometime soon! Will you be in the Bis over Thanksgiving at all? I will be there all weekend if you are around!
Anonymous said…
Welcome home! I'm sure it's a great feeling. This is a new chapter in your life and you will adjust very well I'm sure!
Take care!
Anonymous said…
How many boyfriends have you found already ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?