Blog recommendation

I don't pretend to understand what is going on in Iraq. And I certainly don't believe what our media or our government portrays. I haven't agreed with this war since day one, it was just a reason for our leader to go oust their leader. I found someone's blog that sheds some light on what it is really like in Iraq for the Iraqi people and the last 2 entries have been really interesting. What this country says is happening is certainly different from what this person says. Who are you going to believe, our government that doesn't want America to look bad, or an Iraqi living day in and day out in Baghdad? I know who I believe, even if this is only one person's account of events. I highly recommend you check it out, it is called Baghdad Burning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?