Hair

I got my haircut yesterday. Nothing drastic, just a trim. I am in the process of growing it out to donate it to Locks of Love for my second time. When I get my haircut, I like to have my hairstylist blow it out straight, it is luxury since I hate trying to do it on my own. So about once every two months, I have straight hair for a couple days. It is a nice change; I like my hair both straight and curly. However, I am finding that when it is straight I get twice the attention from the opposite sex. So it made me wonder, do guys like straight hair better than curly? I already know my dad doesn't like my hair straight, he said it doesn't look like me, but he seems to be in the minority when it comes to guys, at least from what I have noticed. And if guys do like straight hair better, oh well, I guess I will get less attention then (which is fine by me). I am not about to spend the 30 minutes it would take me each day to straighten it. So I will enjoy my straight hair once every couple months and stick with my curly hair, which, as I have heard several times from women in the past few weeks, is beautiful and I am lucky to have. And usually I agree.

Comments

It may not be the hair itself that the boys are attracted to, it could be how you present yourself with the straight hair. Since it's a treat to have straight hair, you may stand up taller, smile more, have a bounce in your step that boys make pick up on... since you're not "the usual you."

I've never seen you with straight hair... I can't imagine how you would look. I think that's awesome that you donate your hair to Locks of Love. If I had any courage, I'd do it. :)
Anonymous said…
Cass, you should have posted your picture. You look so cute!!! I bet girl of approval is correct - you carry yourself differenly and more confidently when you have straight hair. Try it someday with curly hair and see how it goes.... report back too, of course.

I think your blog needs more pictures of yours.
cdoc said…
Thought of putting the picture on of me, but not sure that I want my picture connected to my blog for security purposes. And I am sure that is the case with the straight hair, I will try to carry myself with confidence with curly hair. I will start adding some pics, but all of my good ones are too big for the site, I have tried.

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

What do I do?

Target