Spring ahead

The time change is not on my side. I already have sleeping problems and now I am supposed to go to bed when last night at this time it was 9:45. I usually don't go to sleep until 11:30 or 12 (if at all), which means tonight I probably won't fall asleep until 12:30 or 1. The doctor gave me some samples of Ambien to try, but I am not so sure I want to use medication. And tonight I couldn't even if I wanted to because you have to give yourself 7 to 8 hours of sleeping time, but I have to watch Grey's Anatomy, which does not leave me that amount time. Priorities people, priorities. On the nights I exercise or leave the house to do something, I can sleep. And on the weekends, I sleep like a baby. Which is why I am unsure about medication. I will decide if I need it one night this week when it has been a long, stressful day and I don't have time to go work out. Which is most days, so chances are I will use it.

Comments

I love Ambien. Good stuff. But I found that if you take OTC Somanex and don't sleep, I feel drunk as a skunk. Good times.

I hope you get some rest though. Have a good night.
Anonymous said…
I understand about Gray's. Had to stay up to watch it myself even though my sick self needed some sleep. And I DON'T think coffee is a good idea for my tummy today.

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?