"Things are pretty bad when, instead of fearing that our government is lying to us, we hope that it is."-- Editorial in the Salt Lake Tribune. Last Friday the Bush administration announced 300,000 acres of national forest (85,000 acres in California alone) that could potentially be sold to make up for logging cutbacks on public lands. This is ridiculous. Once again shithead's administration is trying to do something to benefit themselves, shocking, I know! Maybe if we wouldn't have spent all of our money fighting a war that had no point to begin with, we wouldn't need to come up with stupid proposals. The administration actually said, "In general, these are not areas used frequently by the public and valuable in terms of wildlife." Oh, so that makes it okay for us to destroy natural beauty? And if any wildlife lives there at all (and obviously there is), then it is "valuable in terms of wildlife." And what about plant life, does it mean nothing...
Comments
I want to do something to my hair, but have no idea. I want to grow it out a little more yet, but yet I want to cut it. Maybe I should just dye it.