Conversation with a 2 year old

B: Don't touch my finger.

Me: Why?

B: I have an owie on there.

Me: Can I see?

B: It's on my arm. Under my sleeve.

Me: How did you get an owie on your arm?

B: I throw a toy. It hit my arm.

Me: That's why we don't throw toys.

B: Yeah. I hit my head. Like this. On the floor.

Me: When you throw a fit, you hit your head, don't you?

B: Yeah. Baby cries. Like this, (rubbing eyes) "Wah! Wah!"

Me: Do you cry like that?

B: No, baby cries like that.

Me: What baby?

B: When baby is mad.

Me: What baby?

B: I have a baby. At home.

Me: It's at home?

B: Yeah.


Another 2 year old interjects:


P: No, I have a baby at home.
B (angrily): No, I have a baby at home!

P: My mama.
B (angrily): No, no, no, no, my mama!


And so are the conversations of my day.

Comments

cdoc said…
The spacing would not cooperate on this post, grr.
BDoc said…
Love the hilarious conversations with kiddos. They make a lot of sense.

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

What do I do?

Target