Javier or Jorge or George or Frank

I have a pimple on my cheek that is so large that every time I look down, I can see it. It's so big that I feel like it should have it's own name, like Javier or Jorge. It kinds of bothers me, though, that the first names that pop into my head to name something grotesque are foreign names. But all the "non" foreign names that popped into my head for naming a pimple, such as George or Frank, are people that I know or know of, and maybe it is more offensive that I associate someone with a pimple. Plus, this pimple seems like it's going to stick around for awhile, so a friendly name seems more appropriate, like Javier or Jorge. Hmm. Such a tough decision. Maybe I should figure out how to get rid of this mother so I don't have to name it at all. Geez, now I'm comparing it to a mother. This has got to stop.

Comments

jdoc said…
Jorge. No question.
cdoc said…
Jorge it is. And Javier can be the one coming on my chin.
cdoc said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
cdoc said…
I posted the same comment twice, oops.

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

What do I do?

Target