Screw it

I am not doing so well with the blogging challenge the past week. Part of the problem was that I was also trying to challenge myself not to write about the kiddos everyday. But screw it. I spend 45+ hours a week with kids that are not my own, so sometimes writing about it is the only way to keep me sane!
So, to get back in to the swing of this, here is a list of my favorite kiddo quotes of the past few days:

Dylan: Cassie, you brush those teeth so nice and bright!

Bennett: Parker don't have a penis. What does she have?

Parker (while sitting in a time out): All done crying.
Cassie: I know, but you are still in a time out for hitting Dylan.
Dylan: She won't do it again, Cassie. No, she won't. She won't.

Bennett: You're funny.
Cassie: You're funny.
B: No, I funny.
C: Bennett's funny.
B: No, I FUNNY!
C: Bennett's funny.
B: NO, NO, NO, NO I FUNNY!

Comments

jdoc said…
Don't argue with Bennett like that. He IS funny!

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

What do I do?

Target