My Monday

So far, this is how my day has played out. Had trouble getting out of my warm bed, so I finally got out a half hour later than usual. I forgot to get a towel before getting in the shower, so had to get one while I was dripping wet. Apparently I wasn't the only one who had trouble getting up this morning because the first kid didn't show up until 8:30 and at least one is usually here by 8.



The kiddos have been helping me (mostly watching me) hang Christmas decorations (aka "decododations" as Greysen calls it) while listening to Christmas music. Turns out the Christmas spirit has hit us all. Bennett kept reminding me, "Be careful, Cassie! Don't fall, Cassie!" as I stood on a stool. Very helpful.

And that's my day thus far. Exciting stuff.

Comments

jdoc said…
I really love this picture.
BDoc said…
I seriously want to frame this picture. Think of how much G would love it. Can you sned it to me?

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

What do I do?

Target