Fall Colors

When I got to Connecticut, I was excited because the trees had just started to change. Since they have had so much rain here, it delayed the fall color peak, so it was beautiful. The trees are colors I have never seen anywhere else, some have even turned light pink! But as luck would have it, the colors changed really fast and a few windy days have made a lot of the leaves fall to the ground. I have been so busy this week and it is dark by the time I am done with work, so I have yet to take any photos of the trees. I am hoping that they will hold off a little longer so I can get out there on my weekend off and take a few photos of the beautiful New England fall colors.

Comments

Connie said…
Congrats on the big move. I was sort of hoping you would stick around here. . .
Anonymous said…
Have a great weekend off, cdoc. Sounds like you've earned it!
Anonymous said…
Fall leaves - Boyfriend says that the eastern leaves are beautiful this time of year. I hope to see them sometime ... first in your pictures!!!

Popular posts from this blog

"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"

Target

What do I do?